Cambridge / Nottingham - UK (preferably) / Home Worker
We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Specialist to join our expanding professional services team in the UK.
As a Microsoft Dynamics D365 FO Technical Support Specialist your key activities will be to provide third-line technical support to the internal team, partners and end-customers. You will be responsible for resolving highly complex technical issues, questions and requests for assistance related to Microsoft Dynamics D365 FO, Formpipe Lasernet solutions and the associated solution architecture. As well as dealing with support tickets, you will also be responsible for proving input into articles, guides, best practice and video tutorials to enable customers to resolve questions and issues through the support portal by themselves.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about customer service and using technology to turn complex business requirements into simple solutions. You must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, listening and organisational skills to work with your colleagues, our partners and our customers. As a member of the technical support team you must be confident to work with configurable software applications, data relationships and business processes. Technical support investigation will involve analysis of technical issues, replication of issue, understanding different technologies involved and coordinating with SME’s or Developers to resolve defects.
You will be part of the Support team in the Formpipe Private Sector, working closely with your colleagues to ensure all tickets are prioritised and resolved in line with customer requirements. The role is home or office based and you will be responsible for assisting all customers of Formpipe Private Sector. This role is focused on finding the right person, then training them with the right skills for the role.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Manage and resolve support issues
- Provide technical expertise and support to partners and customers all around the world
- Investigation, reproduction and resolution of tickets
- Manage own workload and prioritise tickets based on impact to customers
- Be able to clearly communicate and transfer information between different stakeholder groups in an organisation
- Working with your Formpipe colleagues to improve knowledge and documentation resources
- Learn and develop skills and knowledge
Knowledge and Experience.
- Degree in Computing Science or similar
- Minimum 3-years’ experience working with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations within a technical role
- Technical knowledge and understanding of architecture and performance related to D365FO implementations
- Experience within an IT Technical support role
- Excellent comprehension, verbal and written skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Previous experience at a developer/solution architecture level (X++) of working with Microsoft Dynamics D365FO (and/or legacy solutions)
- At least 1 current Microsoft Certification related to D365FO
- Technical knowledge and understanding in developing SSRS reports
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 BC or CE
- Knowledge of AX 2012
- Basic Knowledge of Lasernet or other document creation and output solutions
- Additional languages
- Knowledge or professional certification in any of the below:
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022
- Web Application support
- Web services/web servers
- Azure/Cloud infrastructure
- Microsoft SQL administration and usage (query writing)
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including at developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user and process owner levels
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Organised and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Can absorb information quickly
- Ability to work in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits / What We Offer
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.