Location: Cambridge / Nottingham - UK (preferably) / Home Worker
We are seeking a Graduate Digital Content Creator to join our professional training and development program as part of our expanding professional services department in the UK. Our new Technical Publications Team are responsible for producing various formats of digital content to host on our customer support portal.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about digital content, whether written, video or audio. The ideal candidate will be able to get their colleagues engaged and motivated to deliver high-impact and high-value digital content. They must be able to work with others to gather technical details for the content and come up with user-focussed ideas for presenting the information.
This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience working in a technology-driven industry, learning new skills and build a career in a ”people-first” company with excellent progression potential. Some technical skills are required, but training on soft skills and required software will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Produce clear, concise and easy-to-understand digital content
- Ensure all content conforms with company brand and tone
- Create intuitive content to guide / instruct the user
- Proactively liaise and coordinate with colleagues in order to correctly understand and interpret user information requirements
- Support the company social media team
- Work with key stakeholders to prioritise content based on the requirements of the business
- Undertake other tasks as requested by Head of Support and / or Technical Publications Manager
- Review and understand analytics tools to maximise the impact of new and existing content
Knowledge and Experience.
- Degree in a Language or a STEM related discipline
- Excellent comprehension, verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Previous experience working as part of an international team
- Social Media creation for enterprise companies
- Knowledge or professional certification in any of the below:
- Video Editing, for example Camtasia, Final Cut, Premiere
- Photo editing, for example Photoshop, Gimp
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including at software developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user and process owner levels
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Organised and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Can absorb information quickly
- Ability to work in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed on time
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision
- Approachable and able to empathise with customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interpret client needs effectively, understand and develop learning briefs, scope out end user learning journeys, storyboarding, script and detailed running order creation
- Able to produce a varied range of digital resources including written articles, videos and infographics
- Ability to act upon feedback and input in a positive way
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.