UK / Europe
Formpipe Software is a leading Independent Enterprise Software Vendor (ISV) (SaaS) solution provider. We are a European-based public company that operates with a global customer base and offices .
Our current success is evidenced by the sale of our software to an increased number of Dynamics Business Central clients. We are ready to increase our market share, improve our brand awareness and drive new business opportunities. To do this effectively, we need a commercial sales person dedicated to the Busines Central vertical to join our UK organization.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver a new strategic drive to increase our presence in Business Central looking at new and innovative ways to go to market including self-serve through Microsoft Marketplace. You will be joining the existing commercial team and have the support of the existing Dynamics team.
You will have the opportunity to be a key influencer in shaping this vertical in Formpipe and the team will look to you as the expert in your field to take responsibility for delivering a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan with the objectives of further business development.
It is for this reason we are looking for someone to immerse themselves in our specific Industry and to take a lead role in driving and executing our strategy in support of our growth aspirations.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Ensure the development of the growth sales strategy for Business Central through Marketplace
• Understand our product and solutions and how they fit the Business Central vertical
• Applying sales methodology and operate at Director / C-level
• Achieve assigned targets and KPIs
• Understand the Business Central environment and drive new contacts and relationships to further the expansion,
• Drive and deliver new leads in the Business Central environment.
• Embracing and enhancing the team ethos and values of Formpipe
Knowledge and Experience.
• Experience working within the Business Central sector.
• Experience working with software solution selling
• Experience selling complex products / solutions
• Proven sales experience at Director / C-Level
• Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
• Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers and partners
• Creation and delivery of presentations to any stakeholder within the sales process from end user to C-level.
• Strong communicator
• Ability to work alone in developing the market
• Background in sales and software selling
• Experience of using CRM software, Microsoft CRM will be of particular interest.
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.