Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional/Technical Consultant
United States - New Jersey
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional/Technical Consultant! You should be able to demonstrate excellent experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365. This opportunity is with Formpipe, a European Microsoft Dynamics AX Gold Certified Partner that currently expanding their North American office.
Join an international company and play a leading role in driving the success of the current and future projects, working closely with the existing international delivery team and our partners to deliver exceptional solutions for our clients. You will be bringing ideas to the table, communicating and cementing relationships with key clients, as well as directly with our product development team.
As the preferred ISV solutions for handling documents and output from Dynamics AX, we are often involved in shorter but intensive projects as part of a client’s overall implementation of Microsoft Dynamics. As a result, you will get an interaction with many different partners and clients, and you will help our Operations team with everything related to the Microsoft Dynamics integrations (Warehouse, POS, Sales etc.). Our products and services mean that Formpipe is often involved in major systems implementation projects near go-live or within live systems and therefore accuracy, speed, agility and a focus on helping our customers achieve their business objectives are paramount.
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic and experienced technical consultant? Would you like to have a career in an international entrepreneurial environment with plenty of scope for career development?
- Ensure delivery of Lasernet for Dynamics AX, and all the integrations
- Implementation, training and consultancy for partners and customers
- Supporting clients and partners across our network
- Liaising with product managers to feedback market requirements for the continued development of the software
- Being a technical expert to the Formpipe Support team
- Create and configure solutions, templates and best practice to advanced demands from clients
Participate in the knowledge management and knowledge sharing and best practice within the organization
You can expect some domestic and international travelling with the role as some of the tasks will be delivered on-site with the customers and partners.
- A minimum of 3+ years Dynamics AX technical design and development experience
- Experience in environment and release management (ALM, TFS, Build processes, Environment management, Installation and configuration of AX and related components)
- Worked on different AX versions, confident with customization in AX, good knowledge of SSRS reporting etc.
- Ability to think round problems and deliver pragmatic solutions to partners and clients
You as a person:
You are service-minded, curious, and you are able to think tech, business and people – at the same time. You can deliver under pressure, and you have a good sense of humor and some pedagogical skills. You can read between the lines when identifying the customer’s needs.
- You are quite extrovert and you want to make a difference
- You thrive by working on yourself, you have high quality standards and it is natural for you to take responsibility and ownership of what you do
- You always want to both share your own knowledge and learn from your colleagues
You are confident and experienced in managing multiple projects and customers and are able to prioritize and re-prioritize between the urgent and important, providing clear communication to manage expectations of customers, partners and colleagues alike.
We put people first and at the centre of digital transformation. Passionate about creating value for our customers, we contribute to an inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. Together, we make sure the brightest solutions are not only invented, but also implemented.
We strive to unleash and realize the full range of imagination belonging to a diversity of individuals across many industries. We do this by building valuable relationships between data and people.
Driven by our core values, since 2004 we have developed premium software that provides the right information, in the right context, in the right time, to the right people.
Formpipe has offices in Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, USA, The Netherlands and Germany. Our share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Watch the video