Microsoft Dynamics and Lasernet Technical Project Manager
United States - New Jersey
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Project Manager! You should be able to demonstrate excellent experience and ability with managing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 projects. This opportunity is with Formpipe, a European Microsoft Dynamics AX Gold Certified Partner that currently expanding their North American office.
Join an international company and play a leading role in driving the success of the current and future projects, working closely with the existing international delivery team and our partners to deliver exceptional solutions for our clients. You will be helping drive projects to successful conclusions using your knowledge and understanding of the customer project objectives and taking responsibility to plan, communicate, manage tasks and give our customers the confidence they expect with Formpipe solutions and services.
As the preferred ISV solutions for handling documents and output from Dynamics AX, we are often involved in shorter but intensive projects as part of a client’s overall implementation of Microsoft Dynamics. As a result, you will get an interaction with many different projects, partners and clients, and you will help our Operations team with everything related to their Microsoft Dynamics integrations (Warehouse, POS, Sales etc.). Our products and services mean that Formpipe is often involved in major systems implementation projects near go-live, or within live systems, and therefore accuracy, speed, agility and a focus on helping our customers achieve their business objectives are paramount.
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic and experienced technical project manager? Would you like to have a career in an international entrepreneurial environment with plenty of scope for professional development?
- Ensure completion of all Formpipe project responsibilities, actions and deliverables for Lasernet for Dynamics AX and all the associated integrations in line with best practice
- Ownership of planning, project readiness, communication and coordinating all members of the project team (internal and external) to drive the project
- Working closely with the technical consultants and product managers to complete projects and also to provide market feedback on the continued development of the software and services
- Prepare functional requirements deliverables based upon customer input
- Prepare detailed scope of work deliverables and manage project progress against these
- Manage the interfaces between end-customer, partner and Formpipe to deliver the agreed scope of work and solution to the end-customer
- Training of customers and partners in best practice for implementation and use of Formpipe solutions
- Generation of best practice tools, templates and knowledge resources to assist with project delivery and the promotion of these with customers, partners and the internal team
- Participate in the knowledge management and knowledge sharing and best practice within the organization
You can expect some domestic and international travelling with the role as some of the tasks will be delivered on-site with the customers and partners.
- A minimum of 5+ years of technical project management in a MS Dynamics AX and/or ERP implementation with a demonstrable success track record
- Experience with established software development and project methodologies including Scrum, Agile and Enterprise application integration
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work with different levels of an organization and different business functions within an organization and within a project team
- Ability to think round problems and deliver pragmatic solutions to partners and clients
- Ability to negotiate, compromise and to see the big picture. Facilitate collaboration to achieve the objectives of the overall project
You as a person:
You are service-minded, curious, and you are able to think tech, business and people – at the same time. You can deliver under pressure, and you have a good sense of humor and some pedagogical skills. You can read between the lines when identifying the customer’s needs.
- You are quite extrovert and you want to make a difference
- You thrive by working by yourself, you have high quality standards and it is natural for you to take responsibility and ownership of what you do
- You always want to both share your own knowledge and learn from your colleagues
- You understand that our customers’ perception is our reality
You are confident and experienced in managing multiple projects and customers in parallel and are able to prioritize and re-prioritize between the urgent and important, providing clear communication to manage expectations of customers, partners and colleagues alike.
We put people first and at the centre of digital transformation. Passionate about creating value for our customers, we contribute to an inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. Together, we make sure the brightest solutions are not only invented, but also implemented.
We strive to unleash and realize the full range of imagination belonging to a diversity of individuals across many industries. We do this by building valuable relationships between data and people.
Driven by our core values, since 2004 we have developed premium software that provides the right information, in the right context, in the right time, to the right people. Formpipe has offices in Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, USA, The Netherlands and Germany. Our share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Watch the video