Application Support Analyst
Nottingham, UK - Nottingham
Application Support Analyst
As an Application Support Analyst and reporting to the Support Manager your key activities will be around the customer technical support, covering all the Formpipe products. This is a varied role that requires an aptitude for customer service, technical problem solving and ownership of tasks.
- To represent Formpipe as the customer point of contact for technical issues, requests for information and to support building strong relationships between the customer, their data and how they use Formpipe solutions to help their organisation
- Manage and resolve support issues, provide a solution to the client within the agreed time detailed in the Formpipe QMS or referenced within the Maintenance and Support terms
- Work with the customers, partners and your colleagues to conduct support investigations and attempt to recreate issues reported. Determine what steps are required to resolve these through collaborative working with other members of the internal team and the customer point of contact(s)
- Document solutions to build up a knowledge base of these and escalate issues to Support Manager where necessary
- Assist with project management and delivery of commercial and internal projects
- Conduct user training and post implementation support
- Ensuring all work is recorded to meet with internal quality systems and the regulatory requirements of our customers
- To work with the customer, Sales team, Product Managers, Project Managers and QA team to ensure the most cost effective and pragmatic solutions are put in place to meet customer requirement
- To communicate with all areas of the company and ensure that all activities undertaken are fully documented
Supporting software products and solutions and offering excellent customer service to the Formpipe customer base. Assist with project management of internal and commercial projects as well as product testing. Be driven to continuously improve how knowledge is shared with our customers, partners and colleagues. Some travel may be required to customer locations or to our European offices. Some out of hours work may be necessary; this will be in discussion with your line manager.
- Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience within an IT Support Helpdesk role
- Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
- Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers and partners
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other relational databases
- Competent Debugger
- Knowledge of Azure
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Freshdesk experience or similar
- Experience in programing x++
- Experience of SharePoint
- Experience of Dynamics 365
- Experience of working collaboratively in order to meet tight deadlines
- Working closely with customers, and colleagues to resolve complex issues
- Experience of successfully owning, managing and completing tasks and projects
- Previous experience within a life science or other highly regulated industry
- Software testing / Automated software testing
- Previous experience of using, maintaining and contributing to knowledge bases
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (written, telephone, video, presentation and face to face)
- Ability to listen and understand
- Ability to work in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed.
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision
Please note the closing date for applications for this opportunity is Friday 29th November 2019.
We put people first and at the centre of digital transformation. Passionate about creating value for our customers, we contribute to an inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. Together, we make sure the brightest solutions are not only invented, but also implemented.
We strive to unleash and realize the full range of imagination belonging to a diversity of individuals across many industries. We do this by building valuable relationships between data and people.
Driven by our core values, since 2004 we have developed premium software that provides the right information, in the right context, in the right time, to the right people.
Formpipe has offices in Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, USA, The Netherlands and Germany. Our share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.