Formpipe Software is a leading Independent Enterprise Software Vendor (ISV) (SaaS) solution provider. We are a European-based public company that operates with a global customer base and offices. Our organisation is expanding and this growth is driving and increased need for our key internal business systems to support data-driven decisions.
We are seeking an Internal Business System Owner / Business Analyst to support the ongoing management, integrations and improvements to our key business information systems, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE. Duties will include liaising with all areas of the business to understand the requirements, configure the system, and manage the diagnosis and resolution of support issues.
This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience working in a technology-driven industry, learning new skills and build a career in a ”people-first” company with excellent progression potential. A strong technical foundation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE is required.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Reporting to the Head of IT, ensure the day-to-day operation and availability of the internal Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE system is fit for purpose and achieving the expectations of the business
- Handling and problem solving of issues identified
- Planning and testing for Microsoft D365 updates to ensure uninterrupted internal system availability
- Coordination and project management of the internal CRM improvement task force
- Analyse new internal business requirements and detail them in technical specifications for approval
- Prepare development specifications and liaise with stakeholder to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
- Recommend and validate technical solutions according to the validated functional specifications
- Perform gap analysis between internal requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CE
- Carry out the developments and/or customisation / parameterisation according to the specifications
- Design the associated tests and run the first tests of the developed functionality
- Communicate with the project participants, internal team members, as well as with your hierarchy, and know how to report successes as well as possible risks.
- Prepare and lead workshops with the key users
Knowledge and Experience.
- Strong background in system ownership and business analytics, focusing on a Dynamics CE system sales & Marketing
- 2 years + experience configuring and implementing D365 CE
- Proven record of successfully managing business system projects with multiple stakeholders
- Microsoft SQL experience and knowledge
- Managing full project lifecycles - from requirements gathering through to go-live
- Microsoft Dynamics CE certifications
- Experience with other CRM applications
- Previous system ownership or business analyst responsibilities
- Confident with customising, configuring and implementing D365 CE.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including at developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user and process owner levels
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Organised and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Can absorb information quickly
- Ability to work in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed on time
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision
- Approachable and able to empathise with customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to act upon feedback and input in a positive way
Benefits / What we Offer.
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 280 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.