The Netherlands - The Netherlands
It’s an exciting time for Formpipe, as our market leading document management solution, Lasernet, continues to go from strength to strength. Now is your chance to join us as our extensive global plan for growth continues! With some of the world’s leading brands already in our client base, a product that’s ahead of the curve and a global reputation for excellence, please get in touch if you would like to join the Formpipe team.
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic and experienced consultant? Does digitalization light your fire? Would you like to have a career in an international organization where you will have every opportunity to set your own career path?
We’re looking for a consultant based in the Benelux (‘s-Hertogenbosch) who will be a part of our strong, global consultancy team that’s leading the way in document management. Whether you are building new business within the region, implementing our solution or nurturing one of our existing clients, the role will require you to possess both exceptional technical knowledge and communication skills.
You will investigate and verify complex requirements and identify and implement the right solutions with our customers, and partners. You will seek smart and efficient ways to execute standard deployments and share best practice with your colleagues, our partners and customers. It will become a natural part of your everyday life to train and educate our partners and customers in the use of Lasernet solutions.
- Ensure delivery of Lasernet for AX, NAV and or 365
- Implementation, training and consultancy for partners and customers
- Supporting clients and partners across our network
- Help creating (demo) environments including customer specific requirements
- Deliver POC where required either remotely or onsite
- Liaising with product managers to feedback market requirements for the continued development of the software
- Being a technical expert to the Formpipe Support team
- Participate in the knowledge management and knowledge sharing within the organisation
You can expect some travelling with the role as some of the tasks will be delivered on-site with the customers and partners.
- IT background with delivery of software solutions
Excellent understanding of ERP applications with particular reference to Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to think round problems and deliver solutions to partners and clients
- An outgoing personality that is customer facing with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience with support and/or project management systems
- Excellent communication skills, including Dutch and English language
You as a person:
- You are service-minded, curious, and you are able to think tech, business and people – at the same time. You can deliver under pressure, and you have a good sense of humor and some pedagogical skills. You can read between the lines when identifying the customer’s needs.
- You are quite extrovert and you want to make a difference
- You thrive by working on yourself, you have high quality standards and it is natural for you to take responsibility and ownership of what you do
- You always want to both share your own knowledge and learn from your colleagues
Formpipe is a purple tech company. We provide software to organizations who consider data to be a crucial part of their business and who has a constant need to transform in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Now what does it mean to be purple?
Well, according to chromatics it means we possess the calm stability of a blue color spiced with a fierce energy of a red one. We provide value in society by making information intensive business processes more efficient and by simplifying complexity. Compliance, increased automation and best-of-breed products are considered as basic expectations when partnering with Formpipe, what people love is the relationship we provide.
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. It employs over 250 people and has offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US, Benelux and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.