Cambridge / Nottingham
We are seeking a Graduate Technical Analyst to join our professional training and development program as part of our expanding professional services department in the UK. Our new Technical Publications Team are responsible for producing various styles of digital content to host on our customer portal.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about learning technical topics, to keep up-to-date on the products and then applying that knowledge to assist our Technical Authors and Digital Content Creators.
This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience working in a technology-driven industry, learning new skills and build a career in a ”people first” company with excellent progression. Some technical skills are required, but training on soft skills and required software will be given.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Keep up to date on the latest changes in the software
- Help add/review technical information in documentation/content produced
- Use technical knowledge to identify new content/gaps in existing content
- Assist Technical Publications Team by using technical knowledge to improve the team/content produced
- Working with your Formpipe colleagues to improve knowledge and documentation resources
- Learn and develop skills and knowledge
Knowledge and Experience.
- Degree in Computing Science or similar
- Excellent comprehension, verbal and written skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Experience with video editing or content creation
- Knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022
- Web services/web servers
- Azure/Cloud infrastructure
- Microsoft SQL administration and usage (query writing)
- Communicate effectively at all levels, including at developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user and process owner levels
- Work within a team to achieve goals
- Organised and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Absorb information quickly
- Work in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent ICT skills
- Plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed.
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision
- Approachable and able to empathise with customers
What we offer
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.