We are growing and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team, with focus on the private sector.
Formpipe offer intelligent software to customers that rely on data as one of their most important assets and who must constantly develop and adapt to a digital world. For 30 years we have developed market leading software that provides the right information, in the right context, at the right time, to the right people.
We make the complex simple. We add value to society by making information-heavy business processes more efficient. Our customers get some of the absolute best and most future-proof software solutions. But what really makes the difference is our strong and close relationships with our customers. We understand our customers and know we are stronger together.
We are proud to be the best and our values guide us – in everyday life and in the long run. We strive to make the world a better place.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for product planning and delivery throughout the product lifecycle for two of our products:
- Lasernet connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central provides companies and organisations with an effective tool for creating reports and designing business documents in a way that reflects positively on their company brand.
- Contentworker is a Microsoft based document management system for law firms and legal departments, ideally positioned as the content hub of any Microsoft 365 strategy. Contentworker provides powerful context centric workspaces for any information and enhances the Microsoft 365 investment and utilisation in any document and email intensive environment.
This is a leading role where you, together with the steering group and other stakeholders, will prioritise development alongside short and long-term roadmap planning. As part of this role, you will:
- Represent the product both in external and internal conversations.
- Have operational responsibility for ongoing development as well as the strategic responsibility for future development.
- Help our support department, pre-sales and sales team with knowledge and demos of the product together with other expertise within the field.
- Be an open-minded and humble team player with big ambitions who is looking for opportunities to learn and develop.
- Thrive in a role where you collaborate, lead others and are confident to take your own decisions when needed.
- See the bigger picture and influence others.
- And of course, engage and have fun … one of our most important values
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Take ownership of our product BC Connector, an add-on to D365 Business Central.
- Take ownership of our product Contentworker, a document management system.
- Be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships.
- Be the recognised expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- Perform product demos and webinars to customers and partners.
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, demos, newsletters and other mechanisms.
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support.
- Collate feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage offshore product teams to ensure delivery of agreed product plan.
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements (Azure DevOps).
- Maintain and prioritise the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Develop and deliver to product launch plans.
- Budget responsibility, tracking P&L and other important product KPIs
Knowledge and Experience.
- Several years’ experience as a Product Manager or similar role (e.g. Product Owner, Technical Pre-Sale or Technical Project Manager).
- Worked with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision / Business Central.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps or similar tool
- Practical experience in defining user requirements and scope.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Proven ability to lead different development teams.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Worked with Microsoft SharePoint /SharePoint Online
- Strategic Thinking.
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Being structured with an ability to plan effectively and prioritize your own workload.
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team.
- Worked with Microsoft SharePoint / SharePoint Online
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.