Germany - Home Based
Formpipe Software is a leading Independent Enterprise Software Vendor (ISV) (SaaS) solution provider. We are a European-based public company that operates with a global customer base and offices.
Our current success is evidenced by the sale of our software to an increased number of Dynamics 365 clients through our network of partners. We are ready to increase our market share, improve our brand awareness and drive new business opportunities. To do this effectively, we need a commercial sales person dedicated to the Dynamics vertical to join our DACH organisation.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver the strategic drive to increase our presence in Dynamics using our current partner network and onboarding new strategic partners across the market. You will be joining the existing commercial team and have the support of the existing Dynamics team.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure the development of the growth sales strategy for DACH
- Understand our product and solutions and how they fit the Dynamics market place
- Applying sales methodology and operate at Director / C-level
- Deal management – owning the deal strategy to create a win embracing both customer and partner engagement.
- Achieve assigned targets and KPIs
- Understand the Dynamics environment in DACH and drive new contacts and relationships with the partner
- Drive and deliver new leads in the Dynamics environment.
- Understand the partner program and align the DACH Dynamics sector
- Source and define new partners and drive these partners according to the partner program
- Embracing and enhancing the team ethos and values of Formpipe
Knowledge and Experience.
- Experience working within the Dynamics sector.
- Experience working with partners in software solution selling
- Experience selling complex products / solutions
- Proven sales experience at Director / C-Level
- Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
- Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers and partners
- Creation and delivery of presentations to any stakeholder within the sales process from end user to C-level.
- Fluent in both German and English
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work alone in developing the market
- Background in sales and software selling
- Experience of using CRM software, Microsoft CRM will be of particular interest.
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.