Formpipe Software is a leading Independent Enterprise Software Vendor (ISV) (SaaS) solution provider. We are a European-based public company, operating with a global customer base.
Our current success is evidenced by the sale of our software to an increased number of Dynamics 365 clients through our network of partners and a large increase in market share globally and in the US market specifically.
Our focus is and has been to continuously improve the awareness around our brand and drive new business opportunities.
To do this effectively, we need commercial salespersons dedicated to the Dynamics vertical to join our organization.
The primary focus of this US-based role is to deliver the strategic drive around further increasing our presence within the Dynamics world. The right person will do this by using and developing our current partner network and onboarding new strategic partners across the US market.
The person we are looking for has the opportunity to be a key influencer in shaping and expanding this vertical in Formpipe.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Understand our product and solutions and how they fit the Dynamics marketplace
- Applying sales methodology and operate at Director / C-level
- Deal management – owning the deal strategy to create a win embracing both customer and partner engagement.
- Achieve assigned targets and KPIs
- Understand the Dynamics environment in the USA and drive new contacts and relationships with the partner
- Drive and deliver new leads in the Dynamics environment.
- Understand the partner program and align the US Dynamics sector
- Source and define new partners and drive these partners according to the partner program
- Embracing and enhancing the team ethos and values of Formpipe
Knowledge and Experience.
- Experience working within the Dynamics sector.
- Experience working with partners in software solution selling
- Experience selling complex products/solutions
- Proven sales experience at Director / C-Level
- Proven ability to develop and execute comprehensive strategic and tactical business development plans
- Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
- Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers, and partners
- Creation and delivery of presentations to any stakeholder within the sales process from end-user to C-level.
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work alone in developing the market
- Background in sales and software selling
- Experience in using CRM software, Microsoft CRM will be of particular interest.