Ecuador - Home Based
Formpipe Software is a leading Independent Enterprise Software Vendor (ISV) (SaaS) solution provider. We are a European-based public company that operates with a global customer base and offices .
Our current success is evidenced by the sale of our software to an increased number of banking clients both direct with organisations like TEMENOS and also other banking vertical partners. We are ready to increase our market share, improve our brand awareness and drive new business opportunities. To do this effectively, we need a commercial salesperson dedicated to the banking vertical to join our organization.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver the strategic drive to increase our presence in banking across the South America market. You will be joining the existing commercial team and have the support of the existing banking team.
You will have the opportunity to be a key influencer in shaping the banking vertical in Formpipe and the team will look to you as the expert in your field to take responsibility for delivering a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan with the objectives of further business development.
It is for this reason we are looking for someone to immerse themselves in our specific Industry and to take a lead role in driving and executing our strategy in support of our growth aspirations.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Ensure the development of the growth sales strategy for South America.
• Understand our product and solutions and how they fit the banking marketplace
• Applying sales methodology and operate at Director / C-level
• Deal management – owning the deal strategy to create a win embracing both customer and partner engagement.
• Achieve assigned targets and KPIs
• Understand the TEMENOS environment in South American and drive new contacts and relationships with the partner
• Drive and deliver new leads in the banking environment.
• Understand the partner program and align the South American banking sector to this
• Source and define new partners and drive these partners according to the partner program
• Embracing and enhancing the team ethos and values of Formpipe
Knowledge and Experience.
• Experience working within the banking sector.
• Experience selling complex products / solutions
• Proven sales experience at Director / C-Level
• Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
• Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers and partners
• Creation and delivery of presentations to any stakeholder within the sales process from end user to C-level.
• Fluent in both written and spoken Spanish & English
• Previous knowledge of TEMENOS or the TEMENOS application either by working for TEMENOS or working for a bank using TEMENOS solutions.
• Experience working with partners in software solution selling
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.