12 month Contract
Formpipe Software is a leading Independent Enterprise Software Vendor (ISV) (SaaS) solution provider. We are a European-based public company that operates with a global customer base and offices .
Formpipe is a market leader in our field of output management and due to significant growth, we would like to talk to an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant. The opportunity for the selected candidate would be a 12-month contract to drive the future of our internal CE system across the Private Sector business. You will liaise with all areas of the business to understand the requirements, configure the system, and manage the diagnosis and resolution of support issues.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Analyze the internal business requirements and detail them in technical specifications for approval.
• Should be able to write development specifications and liaise with stakeholder to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
• Recommend and validate one or more technical solutions according to the validated functional specifications.
• Perform gap analysis between internal requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CE
• Carry out the developments and/or customization / parameterization according to the specifications
• Design the associated tests and run the first tests of the developed functionality.
• Communicate with the project participants, internal team members, as well as with your hierarchy, and know how to report successes as well as possible risks.
• Prepare and lead workshops with the key users.
Knowledge and Experience.
• Strong background in consultancy, focusing on a Dynamics CE system sales and Marketing
• 5 years + experience configuring and implementing D365 CE
• Microsoft Dynamics CE certifications is desirable
• Extensive experience using D365 CE and CRM
• Confident with customising, configuring and implementing D365 CE.
• Experience on end to end projects - from requirements gathering through to the go live.
• Excellent communication skills to liaise with team members
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including at developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user and process owner levels
• Ability to work in a professional and confident manner
• Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
• Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team
• “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed.
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.