We are seeking a Lead Consultant who will be able to scope and implement document management projects for our Dynamics ISV solutions. In this position, you will work with our customers, internal resources, and software/service partners. You will need to implement our software efficiently while maintaining high standards of quality and a satisfying customer experience. You will undertake technical tasks such as software installation, configuration, and interfacing with other systems. You will be responsible for maintaining tasks within resource budgets, progress reporting, managing deliverables to the schedule, and keeping accurate records to facilitate a smooth and transparent invoicing process.
The ideal candidate will already have some direct experience in technical support and/or technical consultant role within a Dynamics implementation partner company (D365FO or D365CE is ideal) or on a specific ISV product. You will have the ambition to become a more senior technical resource as part of our rapid-growth strategy in the US market. It is important to note that this role that it is not a purely Dynamics specialized position. It is a specific ISV consultant role where it is essential to have familiarity with the inner workings of D365FO/D365CE in order to leverage this knowledge and experience. This role will provide the opportunity to learn new skills as both a technical and functional consultant, to have increased responsibility for customer projects, to train partners, and to increase subject matter expertise. You will need to be confident and comfortable to adopt the responsibilities of both functional consultant and technical consultant in order to work with and support these different stakeholder groups during implementation projects and in supporting our partners. As a member of the project delivery team, you will need to be passionate about customer service and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork plus problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Assume ownership of technical delivery and consultancy services throughout the project
- Share and discuss technical requirements with customers and other concerned parties
- Deliver training to customers and partners using a standardized curriculum
- Work with the Project Manager to build detailed project plans
- Create granular task lists for Agile implementation
- Assume the role of technical resource for installation, configuration, and interfacing
- Provide and understand system architecture designs
- Present technical architecture and solutions to a variety of stakeholders within the project
- Actively search for potential risks and liaise with the Project Manager to apply mitigating actions
- Attend regular meetings with the customer and implementation partners to ensure project delivery is on track
- Display flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Support customers in creating effective test plans and assisting with defect resolutions
- Nurture the project through key milestones such as SIT, UAT, and go-live
- Consult on handovers of projects to the support team once complete
- Travel to customer sites at key points subject to safe travel being possible (Travel expectation is 20% or less)
Knowledge and Experience.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience working within a Dynamics partner company (D365FO/D365CE) in a role such as technical support or technical analyst
- Practical experience in defining user requirements and scope
- Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
- Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers, and partners
- Creation and delivery of presentations to different stakeholders within the business, from end-user to Project Sponsor
- Remote access and configuration of software on Windows servers
- Experience working collaboratively with other team members to achieve deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners in order to resolve complex issues
- Creation of internal and customer-facing solution documentation
- Sharing of knowledge with internal teams
- Problem-solving mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including a developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user, and project sponsor levels
- Ability to conduct business in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritize own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed
- Creation and review of Functional Design Documents, or equivalent
- Practical experience of Agile Project Management
- Experience working within projects involving multiple vendors/partners
- Confident use of Jira or similar tools
- Testing and defect resolution
- Previous experience of creating standard documentation templates and user guides
- Degree in a technical or finance field
- Document management systems – e.g. Autoform DM or OpenText
- Document composition tools – e.g. Lasernet or Bottomline Transform
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- A self-starter who is confident and comfortable working as part of a distributed team with colleagues in different locations and time-zones
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision
- SOAP / REST web services
- Printing technologies such as follow-me printing
- XML Transformation and Xpath
- X++ code development
- D365 reporting performance optimization
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 270 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, the US, and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector, and Private Sector. Each business area caters to local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management, and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focused on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivaled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP, and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralized organization in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.