Headquartered in Stockholm, Formpipe are going through a period of tremendous growth and as a result are looking for an Account Manager with responsibility for the DACH region.
You will join the Customer Success Team and be commercially responsible for accounts using Formpipe software from the point of ’go live’ onwards. This includes a mixture of Direct clients and Partner managed clients
Although focussed on your group of accounts in the DACH region you will have a major input to the overall performance of the Customer Success Team, influencing on how accounts are managed in Europe, North America and APAC. You will actively work alongside Delivery and Support but also have an input into Marketing, New Business Sales and Product Development based on you knowledge of what existing clients require.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Responsible for the commercial success of all Formpipe customers in DACH region
• Targeted with account retention and recurring revenue growth
• Ability to build empathy and relationships with end accounts and Partners
• Ability to demonstrate Formpipe products (following training) focussing on the end client use
• An excellent and agile communicator
• Ability to identify opportunities for expansion of use or additional products
• Contribution to Customer Success team communications
• Contribution to Customer Success team processes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
• Fluent in German and English.
• Degree level educated
• Experience of selling software
• Comfortable communicating to C-Level personas
• Driven by commercial success
• Autonomous worker, happy to work remotely
• Enthusiasm, passion and self-motivation
• Inquisitive mind and team player
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365
• Experience of selling within the ERP domain
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.