UK, Nottingham (preferably) / Cambridge
We are seeking graduates to join our Cloud Services Team as part of our professional training and development programme in the UK. You will have the opportunity to gain experience of working within cloud services delivery, technical customer support, project management, technical consulting, and pre-sales environments as part of your training. As a member of the professional development program, you will report to your Team Leader and be assigned mentors to work alongside who will be able to coach and support you.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about cloud computing, customer service and using technology to turn complex business requirements into simple solutions. You must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, listening and organisational skills to work with your colleagues, our partners and our customers. As a member of the Cloud Services team you must be confident working with automation scripts, configurable software applications, data relationships and business processes.
Our tech stack consists of:
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machines
- SQL Azure
- Storage Accounts (Blob and File Share containers)
- Azure Service Bus
- Recovery Vault
Your responsibilities will include evaluation of different solutions to strike the best balance between performance, reliability and cost for our cloud platform. You will also be involved with testing and introduction of new releases and new products, technical issue investigations and automation of production processes.
This role is an opportunity for the right candidates to gain experience working in a technology-driven industry, learning new skills and build a career in a ”people first” company with excellent progression. All graduates will also be given the opportunity to earn a recognised Microsoft Professional Certification in a chosen field.
You will work as part of the Cloud Services team in the Formpipe Private Sector, working closely with your colleagues to develop, maintain, improve and provide technical support for the cloud service solutions we provide. The role is office based and you will be responsible for assisting all customers of Formpipe Private Sector. Formpipe provides business-critical solutions and services that need to be available 24/7 and 365-days per year.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Fulfil the responsibilities and training modules of the Graduate Training program
- Take ownership of tasks and projects assigned to you
- Provide technical expertise and support to customers all around the world
- Investigation, reproduction and resolution of support tickets
- Manage own workload and prioritise tasks based on impact to customers
- Be able to clearly communicate and transfer information between different stakeholder groups in an organisation
- Working with your Formpipe colleagues to improve knowledge and documentation resources
- Learn and develop skills and knowledge
Knowledge and Experience.
- Degree in Computing Science or similar
- Familiarity with technical concepts (such as databases, networks, Windows Server)
- Excellent comprehension, verbal and written skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Knowledge or professional certification in any of the below::
- Azure/Cloud infrastructure
- 1+ years previous experience in a customer service or cloud computing role
- Previous experience working as part of an international team
- Additional languages (Danish, Swedish or Arabic would be ideal)
- Knowledge or professional certification in any of the below:
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Web Application support
- Web services/web servers
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including at developer, functional consultant, IT infrastructure, end-user and process owner levels
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Organised and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Can absorb information quickly
- Ability to work in a professional and confident manner
- Excellent ICT skills
- Ability to plan and effectively prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines, as well as work as part of a team
- “Can do attitude” to get the job in hand completed.
- Structured and methodical approach to all areas of work
- Self-motivated, can work confidently without constant supervision
- Approachable and able to empathise with customers
Formpipe has its head office in Stockholm and is listed on the OMX Stockholm stock exchange. We employ over 260 people and have offices in Sweden, Denmark, UK, US and Germany. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and member of Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP), Formpipe solutions are sold and supported through a certified network of global partners.
Formpipe has three business areas: Swedish Public Sector, Danish Public Sector and Private Sector. Each business area caters for local requirements with development, support, delivery, account management and commercial management at service for customers. This role is to join the Private Sector team, which is focussed on delivering software products and services through a global partner network. This includes Lasernet, which has unrivalled integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, NAV, SAP and Infor along with other ERP solutions and delivers business documents in almost any format imaginable.
We are a decentralised organisation in which our team members enjoy a large amount of autonomy. We believe this approach nurtures a culture with a personal touch and characterizes us a people-to-people company. Our core values are our internal as well as external contract. They guide us and drive us forward.